Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Day as Model

Last Friday, I helped my company to pose as model for our magazine. Though it was tiring but it was fun and I got paid for my service as the model. Nothing grand or fanciful. We are featuring some jewellery in our catalogue and magazine.

Let me share my favourite shots from the sessions..... psst... that's before the touch up. So pls bear with the horrible pictures, ok? I will show the effect of computer too.. that's after touch up. OMG.. I look so different!

That's me before computer touch up.

Any comments on these pictures? Actually after looking at these pics then I realised I aged so much since the arrival of my girl. I look at least 35 years old. Sucks, right? Even my hubby agrees that I look old in picture and real person.... Thanks, dear. I appreciate your comment.


What to do? Gave birth to 2 children already. Lucky me, have yet to turn yellow..... huang lian po!!

But under the hands of my Creative Team.... my eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, etc.... are missing. Maybe I should pass the post "operation" pics to a plastic surgeon and asked for the same face.


Pls take a look and spot the differences.





Somehow I feel that the pictures after touch up and modification doesn't look like me at all... :( I think I still prefer what I see in the mirror every morning. Sigh... sigh... Woman!

1 comment:

syl said...

omg! so CHIO!!!!!!!!!
cannot ever ever tell you mummy loh!!