Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Bags for me!

After the last audition for Jean Yip, my bag finally decided to quit its job as my bag. I think my bag is overloaded with too much stress and load, just like any of us, and snapped.........

There's goes my bag. Maybe I have been putting too many "rubbish" in it, that's why my bag can't take my nonsense anymore. Maybe I should start clearing my brain first then I can decide what to put inside and what not to put inside....

Now I realised that I can't carry a bag for more than 6 months. Poor bags. But no choice, I have so many things to put inside - books, make up, wallets, keys, magazine, game set and ipod too. I need a bag that can take the weight of all the things.

So one day, I was looking thru Singapore online spree, I set my eyes on 2 bags. And it costs me less than $50 for both bags :D

Do u think these 2 bags are able to take my rubbish or do u think I won't be able to carry them for more than 6 months again?

Anyone can sugguest what can I do to reduce destruction of my bag??

No comments: