Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Gloomy weather = gloomy feeling??


Dunno why but I am feeling so gloomy and sad today. Just like the weather outside now. I think I am into my PMS mode now.

I just feel so lousy for no reason and it's a terrible feeling. I HATE this feeling! Just communicated with my ex HR manager, Angela thru emails. Told her my fear about losing this job and having to find other new jobs.

I have been sending resume but no response. Am I really that bad? I feel so terrible. No one wants me! Maybe I am just too useless.

Angela is nice enough to help me even though she has left this company. She understands my fear but she reminded me that nothing is more important than HEALTH and FAMILY. I totally agree with her.

I will keep on looking for a new job. Cos I am not too sure about my future or prospect in this current company. Whether or not, this company is going to renew my contract, I need to secure a job soon.

I hope everything will work out fine in the end. Maybe I should look at the positive side sometimes rather than the negative sides all the times. Maybe God has plans for me. Maybe I just have to wait for that to happen. WHATEVER!

Just have to keep a positive mindset.. I will keep reminding myself on that.

No comments: