Sunday, June 3, 2007

Re-decorate my Living Room

On Friday night, my hubby and I decided to 're-decorate' our living room to suit our lifestyle and his growing collection of toys.

So we moved the dining table back to the old dining corner instead of putting it in the "dining room" so that we can fully utilised the room. So we moved away my girl's toys temporary (which I realised that she has too many toys) away to create more space for the movement for the other furnitures.

And we spent the whole night moving the sofa, TV console, dining table, coffee table, etc.... All together, we spent 3.5hours getting the right things at the right place with the help of my mum.

And the after effect.....

That's my dining table on the left, then my girl's play mat (excluding her toys) and the rest of my furniture. Right at the end of the living room is the balcony full of animals. Haha...there are 2 fish tanks and 3 cages of hamsters!!

Wow... the hamsters are growing in terms of numbers. We bought 2 hamsters and it gave birth to 10 hamsters in two batches. Now the first batch of the children gave birth to 4 little ones this evening.

No comments: