Friday, May 11, 2007

My Little Girl ~ Angeline

I wonder if any parents will be worried about their kids. Will they grow up strong and healthy? How soon will they start talking and calling you "Mummy" or "Daddy"?

I kept worrying about my little girl since she was a baby. I wondered when she will start crawling? When will she start walking? When will she start talking? And many many other worries.....

One day she started crawling and we got so excited over it. In a short period of time, she started walking around the house. Everyone got so busy when she started walking. Afraid that she will knock against the table, afraid that she will knock against the corners of the walls when she falls. So many worries again :(

Now I am just waiting for the day that she will call me one day. Maybe when she wakes up in the morning, she will wake me up by calling me... maybe this and maybe that. Haha...

These days when I look at her, I realised that she has grown alot. She looks so different now. She looks like a young little little girl.


Just look at this picture. Does she look like a 15months old baby girl? I don't think so.

All I wish for now is the day for her to open up her mouth to start talking. Not ahahahahah.... not eheheheh.... not her baby talk but "real" words. I wish... I wish... I really wish for that day to happen soon.


1 comment:

SweetBaileys said...

aiyoh girl,
You worry too much. Angeline is doing so well now isn't she? Don't worry too much, let her grow up to be a young, pretty, intelligent & most importantly healthy girl!
Trish