Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just another day in office :(

Started on Monday, I have been reaching office at 745am. Yes.. it's 745am!!! My official starting time is 9am :(

Meaning to say that I don't have enough sleep and I have been coughing for a week. Not recovering at all. Dunno what's wrong. Took some medicine but vomitted instead. Shit.. what's happening to me??

Anyway, it was raining on Tuesday morning only and the rest of the mornings were still ok. The rain with thunder caused traffic jams every way...

Sucks.. I hate traffic jam. I can't put on my make up whenever there is an traffic jam. Xian!!! What a nice weather to sleep in! But look at the time ~ 730am ! Hubby got to rush otherwise he will be late for work.

Finally I got into office and got myself a nice hot cup of coffee. Just too wonderful for this weather! I think I am having this coffee everyday :p



That's my office desk.. Forever messy and full of rubbish. I have my kids' photos to motivate myself. Toys sponsered by hubby. Contact lens solution in case eyes get itchy... What else do u see??

I think messy = working, right? People will know that you have been working very hard when they see a messy table?? I hope so too...

Anyway, I will be busy and packed from tomorrow. Yeah!! Busy and hope to enjoy myself too... Me having photo shoot for a catalogue on Friday. Going for a promotion at Mary Chia Ngee Ann City with mum. And also maybe a family day event in hubby's company.

Look like I am all packed for the weekend.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.