Thursday, November 15, 2007

A new toy for mua....

Hey girls and women out there, hear me out. Save your money on trips to salons when you can create the hairstyles that you want yourself....

I bought this VS 9 in 1 curler & straighter last week at Watson's Vivocity. It costs my hubby less than $50 and you can create different hairstyles everyday and anyday. I can curl my hair using different sizes of curlers and I can straighten and crimp my hair too. Wow... FANTASTIC!!! I think I can save lots of money by investing in this new toy.

Of cos the downside is I have to wake up earlier to wash my hair, blow dry (it works on dry hair only) then I can style my hair the way I want. It may take a while to get used to it, but once you get your hands used to the twisting, curling, etc... you can get your hair done in less than 15 - 20 minutes.

Today I tried using the curlers (please apply mousse before styling your hair!) and the end product.... take a look at the pictures below to see for yourself!!! I like it very much. What do you think?




No comments: