Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pretty woman?? I don't think so! Not yet.

I don't think I will consider my little baby - Angeline as a woman yet. She's only 21 months old little girl but I must said that she is my pretty girl - our little princess!

I am not too sure if she will grow up, wanting to look pretty, put on makeup, wear high heels, etc... But I think she is trying to follow how I do things.

She will want me to put powder on her face when I am putting on my makeup for work. Not only foundation powder, lip gloss and even moisturiser.
When I go to shoe shop, she will take a pair (psst... she is interested in on adult shoes only, sometimes high heels) of shoes off the shelf and put her shoes at the side. And guess what, she slips her tiny feet into a "big" pair of shoes and asked us to see.

I am not too sure if I am setting a "good" example to you by wearing makeup, high heels, etc... but I think it's normal. Cos she will eventually grow up to be a pretty young lady.

No comments: