Monday, December 3, 2007

Show On Stage Singapore 2007

I bought a ticket for my son to go for the concert on 1 Dec 2007 but in the end, both my hubby and I can't take it. Hands and hearts are itchy so we bought 1 pair of tickets for ourselves at the very last minutes...


Our seats are not the best of the best but it was great. We managed to have a good view of the whole show. I got my hubby to change seat with my son so that he can have a clearer view.

The show was FANTASTIC. Everyone is so happening - screamed and shouted his name, participated in the show - singing and dancing along with him.

We had a great time dancing and singing along with his other fans. My son who is so "in love" with him had a great time there. I am glad that he enjoyed himself on that night.



































No comments: