Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Trip to IKEA Tampines

On Saturday afternoon, Regi and I went down to IKEA Tampines to get some shelves for our kitchen and his "growing" collection of toys.
Of cos, when we were there, we won't forget to get some food. We had the usual favorites - meatballs and chicken wings. It's a wonderful feeling to eat in peace cos we went there without the kids. Haha...



We decided on 2 shelves - one for the kitchen (as planned) and one for his toy (which I regretted not getting one more for myself now)...... We planned to share the shelf but from the way he is organising his toys now.. I doubt I will have any space in the end :(

Look at the shelf now.... psst.. it's 3am now and my dear Regi is still unpacking his toys from the boxes. And PLEASE.... it's only 50% of his collection!!!!!!!





Can you imagine if he pick up all the rest of his collection from his mother's place??? I dun think another shelf will be enough for him lor...

1 comment:

SweetBaileys said...

pSST..THAT is sure ALOT of toys!!