Friday, January 9, 2009

Angeline's 5th day of school - 9 Jan 09

Today is the last day of the week and also last school day for Angeline. This morning she struggled to go to school... again.. Cried and cried when she was in the class but the teacher told me that she stopped crying after a while. I was so relieved cos I was so worried for her.

Took more pictures today...

That's a close up of Angeline's smiling face before school.

Angeline is still feeling okay at home.

Angeline took these photo outside her school.

I have a talk with her teacher after school. Understand that she vomitted after her tea break but overall she is a good girl. Though she cries at the initial stage, she will stop her crying after 10minutes or so.

This whole week is a new experiment for Angeline, Daddy and Mummy. It's a new start for Angeline, another stage of her growing up phase. I do hope that next week will be better. I am going back to work on 12 Jan 09 and I do hope that everything is going to be fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although you are in office but your heard will be with your gal.. I bet! haha..
Angeline is very adorable. :)