Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pregnancy Journal Part 5

Just went to Motherhood Fair 2008 yesterday. Bought a set of pyjamas for my girl and some clothes for my new baby... hehe.. was so excited buying all those tiny clothes. There are very cute and when I came back with my purchases, my girl is also very excited with them.

I think she is as excited as us now. But I am not too sure if she will get jealous over the new additional family member. Just hope that she will be able to treat the new member well and not be jealous over her.

Me starting to count down to my due date - 12 Sept 2008, another 3 months to go. YEAH.. my baby is getting "naughty" - doesn't let me sleep and rest properly especially at night. Her kicks are getting stronger and my tummy is not as big as what she wanted. Hehe... :)

I am very curious how does she look like.. will she look like me or Regi??? But I think as long as she is healthy, I should be contented and happy. I think even my colleagues are getting nervous over my growing tummy. They are getting prepared for my delivery in case I deliver in office as I have the intention to work til my due date is near.

I am not too sure if this is the right choice. Cos I don't want to waste my maternity leave but I also want to take some time off before my delivery to accompany my girl before my little little girl is out. Any advice?

I will post my pregnancy photos soon online. I do hope that I can lose my weight after my delivery as soon as possible. Otherwise I will have to work hard to lose those weight before I go back to work. Hehe. Btw, me not taking many pictures for this pregnancy. Refused to accept the fact that my body is so FAT! Haha...

No comments: