Friday, April 4, 2008

Pregnancy Journal Part 3

As my tummy grows bigger, I have lesser clothes to wear to office. This morning, I tried to put on my favorite jeans but it can't fit me at all already.

Every day, I got to stand in front of my wardrobe and start thinking what to wear. Though it's only 16 - 17 weeks, but my tummy looks so big. I feel like a pig now. A pig that can't wear presentable clothes, a pig who eats non stop, a pig that sleeps alot too..... :(

I wonder how am I going to go through the rest of the weeks and months. Even if I start to count down now, I think I will die from that. If I am not wrong, I have another 160 days more. Sucks!!!

160 days is about 5 more months to go... At this rate that I am going, I doubt I can continue walking like a normal person by the time I am 6-7 months pregnant. Luckily this pregnancy is going to be my last one and after delivery, I will concentrate on getting back to my normal size before i go back to work. I can't imagine if my colleagues start telling me that I still look pregnant!!!!!!!!

Have to start planning for my colleagues what to do in times of emergency. Maybe I can start shopping for baby stuff... again? It's a tiring and expensive shopping trip lor. Maybe should start asking arounf for babt stuff first before I spend money buying them. Baby stuff is NEVER CHEAP!

1 comment:

SweetBaileys said...

Everything will be alright gal. U know, I log in periodically to see how are u doing and how's your baby. I"m really so envious of you.. haha..I'm starting to think that I can't get pregnant at all.. Sigh..
Hey, I'm sure your baby will be fine. If U really feel unwell, perhaps You should take a rest? If not I think it can be quite dangerous if U faint again..
Call me if u need to talk ya..